Tuesday, January 29, 2008

6 About ME!

I've been tagged. I love it! So I am supposed to write six things about myself then tag six other people, I'll let them know by leaving a message on their blogs.

Here we go.

1. I have a HUGE Love for Broadcast Journalism. I had the opportunity to anchor and report for the BYU Daily News and complete the most rewarding internship with KSL's Studio 5. Someday I hope to use this passion to make a difference in the world...even if it's a small one.

2. I LOVE to travel. Although I haven't had the chance to do much of this lately, I always look forward to the next adventure. I spent a year in New Jersey, I got to visit NYC, Boston, D.C., South Carolina and all the places inbetween. LeGrand and I have enjoyed trips to California (one of our favorites was to northern Cali.) Las Vegas, Colorado and a wonderful Cruise to the Western Caribbean visiting Jamaica (our FAVORITE), Grand Cayman and Costa Maya Mexico. I have dreams to visit Europe, Hawaii and Austrailia and take an African Safari.

3. I really enjoy cooking. I love to create an enjoyable meal for my family. I love being able to see it all come together and taste good. I often take recipes and make them my own. I find great satsfaction in a good meal.

4. I love a clean house. I don't always enjoy the cleaning part but the finished product brings me much fulfillment. I love the smell of a clean house. I love using a clean shower and sitting on a clean toilet :). I love the lines in the carpet after it has been vaccumed. I love the feeling I have knowing all of these things are done and I can just rest!

5. I could spend all day in the home decor isle. I love to decorate and dream of fun ways to create my space. I like to go out on a limb and do things that others might see as risky. Every room in my house is painted a different color.

6. I hope to adopt someday. I have always had a desire to give a child a life they may never dream of. I feel it I have the means to provide this it is my duty. I think there would be nothing greater than giving my children the chance to grow up with siblings of different nationalities, teaching them a love for all people.

3 comments:

Jesenia said...

How are you, I found your blog through Kandice's hope you don't mind me peeking. What a cute little baby you have. I have a little girl Seneca she turned 2 in Dec. They are so much fun. I am glad I found your blog.

Jesenia

Jesenia said...

Hello, I changed my background, let me know if you can read it now.

Maria said...

Wow! You're right. We do have a lot in common. I enjoyed reading more about you. One thing we don't have in common is decorating... you are MUCH braver than I am! You definitely have a gift though!