Sunday, January 27, 2008

Week in review

As the week goes by it seems quite un-eventful. But as I pondered on what I've done this past week I quickly learned that it was actually full of all kinds of excitement!

Laexin experienced his first haircut - not that he had a lot to cut off but it was getting to fluffy for me so now he has a buzz!

I got about a fourth of the blocks made for a Christmas quilt I'm working on, I figure if I start this early then it will be done by next year :)

Laexin is almost a pro at "Patty-Cake" - at least I like to think he knows what he is doing!


I attended a great Stake Enrichment night on Financial Prepardness.

I took a trip with Mariah to IKEA where we spent over three hours finding Decor for her house.

I also did the regular...Laundry, Cleaning, Diapers, Feeding, Cooking, more Diapers and I worked out 5 times this week including a very intense Pump class which I'm still feeling the results of!

And LeGrand...well, he worked, went to school, did homework, attended to his Young Mens President duties, played some Basketball, took a test and ate a lot of ice cream!

On to the next week, excited to see what it brings!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Good for you to exercise 5 times!! I am quite proud of my 2 times this week!
I know you were just tagged but I am tagging you with a different tag. :) See my blog for details.

Amy Jenks said...

I'm so glad you got our blog! I've wondered how everything was going, but I lost our old ward list. Kayla absolutely loves looking at the pictures of Laexin and especially the patty-cake! What a cute little boy! I love his buzz!