Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Resolutions!


After spending New years eve partying with the Wickhams and New years day relaxing from all of the craziness of the holidays I'm excited to start 2008! 2008, WOW! I feel like it was just 1998!


Resolutions aren't anything if you don't write them down, right?! So here are a few of my new years goals, this way you bug me to keep them up!


MINE:

Battle of the Post-pregnancy Bulge (need I say more?)

Enjoy every minute with Laexin and LeGrand, live today - instead of, for tomorrow.

Strengthen mine and LeGrands relationship, date night at least once a month.

Grow spiritually by studying more.

Get up-to-date on photo albums and scrapbooks

Be the best Mom, Wife, Sister and Daughter possible by thinking of others before myself!


Cheers to the new year, more opportunities, endless experiences and a healthy happy family!




1 comment:

Maria said...

Good goals. I think I can relate to and work on the same things!