Sunday, May 29, 2022

Snow + Concrete

 The kids couldn't get enough of the Snow fun - January stayed plenty snowy



The night I got home from New Mexico through that horrible snowstorm, my car was caked with snow...the next morning the laundry room and my office were flooded --aaaah!  Apparently the concrete guys forgot to taper the garage floor and so all the melt off ran into the house...Greg was awesome, had his guys up here as soon as possible the they were tearing out and replacing my garage floor in the dead of winter the beginning of January!





It was a mess - and I felt bad that we were already having to deal with this in our new house, but when it was done it was great!  It has drained amazingly all winter - we are so thankful for Greg, he always goes the extra mile for us!








No comments: