Sunday, May 29, 2022

Off to New Mexico

The second week in December Trev and Ramey were drowning in holiday cup orders and I had luckily gotten all of my holiday orders pretty much shipped and all my Christmas prep done so when they said they could use some help I was happy to go -- I talked to Trev on December 6th and was on a plane the 7th to Carlsbad.  It was a new experience as I flew a tiny plane from Albuquerque to Carlsbad, it was just me and two other passengers then the pilot. 




I was happy to make it to Trev and Rameys...they really were drowning in cups --I spent the week helping keep the house clean, entertain Pee Wee, put up some Christmas decor and cleaned and packaged a whole lot of cups!



One of the highlights was having Cade, Shaylee and the kids come for a visit - I never get to see them so it was so good to be together.  We drug Shaylee along on our daily afternoon trip to the post office - this became one of the best parts of our day cause Ramey and I got to leave the house - ha ha!






The week flew by - Way.Too.Fast and before I knew it I was back on the little plane headed for home



I happened to hit a big snowstorm Just as I came out of Preston...It was a doozy, I was tired from a long day of travel and wanted to be home so bad but had to drive about 30mph from Preston all the way home... ugh!



The next day we were covered!  A lot different weather than what I left in New Mexico.




So glad I was able to go, thank heavens for LeGrand who is always up for supporting my craziness - who took great care of the kids.  It was so good to spend time with Trev, Ramey and the kids and be able to help out!

 

No comments: