Sunday, January 26, 2020

Miscellaneous

It's become one of my favorite things to find these random kid selfies on my phone :) 

 Grace has the BEST sunsets!


At the end of September Grammie and Papa visited and one of the highlights was making slime!


Laexin finished out track season with Districts at West Side.  I can tell it isn't his favorite sport but I love watching the things he is learning from it!  Plus he improved his time at every meet, so I'd say that is a win!

I had a fun opportunity to be featured in BHG's Holiday Crafts magazine.  One day we were at Broliums and found a copy, Loa was so excited to show me!

I looked out one day to see these three raking up leaves and jumping in them.  It makes my heart so happy to see them be able to enjoy the simple things!




 More cell phone selfies ;)


 This was a fun little plant art creation Lytzi made one day

No comments: