Sunday, January 26, 2020

Grams

At the beginning of October my Grandma Bell passed from this earth.  I've had some time to ponder on her, her life and the lessons she taught me.  I'm grateful for all of the memories, some hard, some sad, some happy and some so good.  Her example of hard work, perseverance, and family importance are a blessing in my life.  I'm glad to have some very sweet memories of her and for the times she brought our family together to make great memories.  She is now reunited with our sweet Gramps and free from her aches and pains.
The week she passed I had my big Vintage Market Days show so we went to Vernal for the Funeral.  We were able to make it there in time to help fix Grandmas hair and get all set up for the family viewing.  Grandma didn't want an open casket viewing or any big funeral so we had a small family gathering before the public open house then the graveside service the following day.  All of our family was able to be there except Trev, Ramey and the kids.

























No comments: