Sunday, March 24, 2019

January randoms

Somedays the messes are bigger than others, ugh...welcome to Monday!

When the temps start hitting the negatives, I just want to hibernate.

And then the windows start growing ice INSIDE. Burrrr!

More weekends spent watching this guy do what he loves on the BBall court!


This girl was pretty dang excited to get her braces on...she's got a tooth that grew in way too far back so she is on round 1 of braces.  It was exciting until the teeth started hurting.


Anytime they can get their hands on my phone, I find fancy pictures like this :)

January was soooo busy for my little growing business, I saw my biggest sale week during the middle of the month and worked my buns off every spare moment I got, stringing garlands and shipping lots of packages out!  It was good to help me make it through the cold freezing winter month, I'm excited about the growth and the way it continues to grow.

No comments: