Sunday, October 23, 2016

Girlies

Love these two crazy girls - they are a lot of different and a little alike and each with their own fun personalities!

This Lytzi is a ham.  She loves the spotlight and has the best facial expressions.  She loves to raise her eyebrows and make people laugh.  She's sassy and bossy and always wants to help cook!



Lately she's become quite the escape artist.  She was outside playing one day when LeGrand stopped by the house, we chatted for a bit then decided to leave and went out to find her - after yelling and yelling we couldn't locate her anywhere.  There were some men who had been doing a construction project on the surge tank by the house and I started to walk towards them when I heard the two guys up in the bucket say, 'Her mom and dad are looking for her' - I ran towards them and the guy on the ground told me she had walked by and around to the back of the tank.  I ran around to find her and the dog standing on the edge of the retention pond, ahhhhh!  I grabbed her and asked her what the heck she was doing (knowing that she could've fell in and drowned easily) she told me she just wanted to go exploring and was looking at the 'Big water'! WOW!


A few days later she was outside driving around this little red battery powered car, I can usually hear her going around the house and it had gotten quite so I asked Laexin to go out and check on her, by the time he got out there he couldn't find her anywhere.  He walked back in after yelling and yelling for her to tell me he couldn't find her and we looked out the window to see her half way up our 1/2 mile driveway just a cruising along in the car.  Laex jumped on his bike to go tell her to come home and by the time he got to her she was all the way to the neighbors house 1/2 mile away.  He came home with her and when she got back I asked her what the heck she was doing and she told me she just wanted to go to Laura's house (our neighbor) and she gave me 'the look'.  Notice, she doesn't even have any shoes on.  She couldn't understand what the big deal was, ha ha!


Loa is an animal lover, we got a couple kittens that were supposed to stay half wild so they'd be good mousers, well instead she hauls them around like a crazy cat lady and they are as tame as can be.  She loves art and anything creative.  She thinks school is the best!


 Lately she's really into 'selfies' ha ha!



We painted some rocks to hide around town



No comments: