Sunday, October 23, 2016

Australia!

About 6 months ago a great deal popped up on tickets to Australia, round trip for under $600.  LeGrand called me from work to tell me about it and we decided this was our opportunity to go :)  Dad served his mission in Sydney nearly 40 years ago and has never been back...he's talked about going his whole life just never went, so we called up and invited my parents to go--I couldn't go to Australia and not invite Dad.


Our trip finally arrived the end of September - LeGrands parents flew in to stay with the kids the two weeks we were gone, we are so grateful they were willing to come.  The trip was a fantastic time in a country that's so easy to love.  In two weeks we were barely able to skim the surface and we look forward to returning someday (hopefully taking the kids).



I'm making a separate photo book for our vacation so I'll just post a couple of pictures here and give all the details in my other book!

No comments: