Saturday, April 2, 2016

Drill Team Reunion

From 1999-2000 & 2000-2001 I got to be a member of the Uintah High Drill team, it was two years filled will amazing experiences that still shape my life.  I'm grateful for the time I had with great girls and an AMAZING Coach.  There's no one like Robin!  After this years Drill Review Robins husband Clark put together a Surprise Reunion and invited all the girls from Robins 10 seasons she coached.  I really wanted to be there and LeGrand had been so busy with work that he only gets 2 days off every 12 days...in the end I made the trip alone just for the reunion and then came home the next morning.  It was a good time, so fun to see people I haven't seen for 15 years and get some time to talk to Robin.





It's a long drive but I kind of enjoyed all those hours in the car alone, I never can get enough of the magnificent views coming up over sheep creek and seeing flaming gorge, it was beautiful as always!



No comments: