Sunday, September 7, 2014

7 Years Old!

Can't believe it's been 7 years since we brought home this guy!  He's such a good kid, loves all sports, takes good care of his sisters and is super smart.  I'm so blessed to be his mom!




He got to open his presents from us in the afternoon then we got on the road to Rock Springs, had sushi for dinner then he was adamant that he be able to blow out candles on a cake ON his Birthday - he wasn't about to wait till the next day when we were having the party.




 




He cracks me up, he was very specific about what he wanted for his birthday and made a point to tell me that when he came out of his room he didn't think I decorated and was happy to see that I did - I told him I put dad in charge of the decorating and he said, 'he did a good job' LOL - he has in his head how it should play out.  Thank heavens he tells me so I can live up to his expectations :)

No comments: