Monday, December 5, 2011

November 15, 2002

Our Anniversary! {9 years!-Bring on a DECADE}
I'm so happy to be married to a Man who is BETTER than my dreams!  The life we've built together is more than anything I could have imagined, I couldn't be happier!

He surprised me with a weekend in SLC.
First stop, he coaxed me out of the car and used this line, "9 years ago you brought vision & clarity to my life and today I want to repay you" ahhhh! --and we spent the next couple of hours at a consultation appointment for LASIK! - something I've ALWAYS wanted :)  {the actual procedure will happen in January, I'm pumped!}

We then spent the evening shopping, including the grand opening of one of my all time favorite stores:



And at dinner with my Brother & his Girlfriend at LeGrands favorite place, Macaroni Grill!

A GIGANTIC thanks to Jen & Fam. who are ALWAYS so willing to watch the kids! We love you guys!

No comments: