Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas is coming....

We've really enjoyed getting ready for Christmas this year & we've received a visit from Christopher the Elf - that crazy Elf is always up to something :)





We decorated 3 Christmas Trees - the small white one has all of my Grandmas Old ornaments on it!




We made these for our neighbors & LeGrand's co-workers:
{In the baggie is Chapstick, Cough Drops, Emergen-C & Hand Sanitizer}

After years of trying I was FINALLY successful making this:



We've been reading a Christmas Story or watching a Christmas Movie every night of December.
We attended a fun Ward Christmas Party.
Laex wrote an Awesome letter to Santa. (of which I forgot to take a picture)
We got a fun advent calendar from my Visiting Teachers with an activity to do everyday - Laex has loved it!
I've done ALL of my Christmas shopping online & LOVED every minute :)

Now we're gearing up for our First Annual Couples Ugly Sweater Party --can't wait!

1 comment:

shylo said...

Where did you get your cute elf? I want to do it next year. Ugly sweater party sounds fun. They just did an article on tv this morning. Miss you guys.