Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy #4!

My little buddy turned 4-YEARS OLD!  It wasn't a big party year this year so he decided he wanted a Spiderman Cake and Train Cupcakes (mostly because he couldn't choose either one or the other) so I obliged and made him both!  In fact I spent a whole day baking cake from scratch and making home-made frosting - it may never happen again but I thought I'd try it once!  We had some close friends over to enjoy the cake and ice cream with us on his Birthday and he couldn't have been happier! {I LOVE how easy he is to please!}


He got spoiled with Trains & his own Gator! Lucky Duck!






I sure love him!  He's smart, handsome, loving, happy, energetic, helpful and brings us so much joy!





I especially love how much he loves his sister!


**Laex Funny from this week, I was trying to get him to eat his dinner, the day after his birthday, and told him to take 4 more bites because he is now 4, he told me, "Mom, after people already have their birthday then they just go back to being 3" --smart boy, trying not to have to eat so many bites, LOL!
Also, the other day we were at Kohls and he serenaded half of the store with the entire first verse of "I love to see the temple" :)

No comments: