Monday, January 3, 2011

7-11, Slurpees & Snow!

This year I decided we needed some "real" family photos - so for the FIRST.TIME.EVER - I paid someone! I'm really not that tight - I just haven't ever been big on paying for photo's, mostly because it seems that pictures are SO trendy, and SO not.me! A friend suggested Abbey, of ak studio design and told me she was fun and loved out-of-the-box ideas so I decided to run with it.

LeGrand and I brainstormed for what seemed like For.Ever! I wanted something different, and something that was us! No offense, but I'm not a train-track, orchard, wheat field, sit-in-the-studio or walk-down-the-road kinda girl.

Ultimately my BRILLIANT hubby came up with this --1980's, sippin slurpees at the sev idea! And I LOVE it! Don't be fooled, we were freezing and it was snowing on and off the whole time! I'm already getting excited to come up with something fun for next year!




No comments: