Monday, January 3, 2011

a NEW Year!
























The fact that it's 2011 just BLOWS my mind! I'm pretty sure I can remember 1990 like it was yesterday :)

I'm always excited about a New Year, but unlike most of the negative comments I've been hearing in the last couple of days - 2010 was a GREAT year for us! We really have no complaints! Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud?!

I'm anxious to see what the New Year brings and excited about the things will do, the way we'll grow, the experiences we'll have, the people we'll meet and all of the opportunities that will come our way!

We finished out 2010 at a New Years Bash with the ward! Those who came had a great time, and I thoroughly enjoyed Dancing the Night away! AND it was my last shindig to put on as activities Chair-woman! Now I get to teach the Valiant 9's.

Loa & Laex are growing WAY too fast!
Loa's everywhere now that she's mastered the army crawl, she loves, loves her brother and shes our super smiler - always happy!
Laex is now a SUNBEAM - holy crap! He enjoys his video games, trains, books, sister and helping out with everything!

LeGrand and I couldn't be happier! We have a great job, a nice home, a healthy family, the gospel of Jesus Christ and many loved ones to share our life with!

No comments: