Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Love..

This guy and all his hilarious quirky-ness & smarts! - What do ya think? a three-year-old with a mustache??







































That at 5 months this little doll is rolling over (she mastered the front to back first, and now shes got the back to front down too), she's jabbering all.the.time., she's the happiest camper EVER. If all kids came out at this age and this happy - I might be in trouble.























That this SUPER YUMMY Melon came...STRAIGHT.FROM.OUR.GARDEN - and it is so FABULOUS!






























A SUPER Amazing Man who works his but off so that I can be SPOILED with THIS:
(08 Acura MDX, Pearl White, Bordeaux (Drk. Brown) Leather)















**(and his amazing patience that is allowing me to prepare for my Big Events)**


Cool nights and early morning runs in the brisk air! (But I DON'T LOVE the though of winter!)
Setting goals and working hard to feel the sense of accomplishment!

1 comment:

Heather Whitworth said...

I can't believe how much she looks like her brother. So cute! What are your big events? You rock girl!