Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Tired

Just straight up exhausted.

I LOVE a creative outlet - I find so much joy and accomplishment out of coming up with ideas and bringing them alive! Even more - I really appreciate this talent I've been blessed with. As I contemplated getting ready for the next Boutique in Vernal I realized that as much as I love it - I have to spend SO much time organizing, preparing & traveling that I don't even get to to what I love and that's Create! SO, for now, the Vernal Boutique is on hold and I turned my full attention elsewhere!

For all you folks in Utah County and around the Valley (and those of you who just might be in town) - Stop by the Pleasant Grove Rec Center next week for my first Big Event --I'll have a booth in the Holy Cow Boutique (Sept 22 - 25)!! If you don't find at least one thing that you TOTALLY LOVE, I've failed :) -http://www.holycowboutique.blogspot.com/

On top of preparing for my first show I've been working EXTRA HARD to accomplish a goal I never thought I'd even set in my lifetime --On Nov 6th I'll be running my FIRST (and maybe LAST) HALF MARATHON --and let me just say, 13.1 miles is A LOT to prepare for --If you're a marathoner I admire you. I'm not a runner, I've never been a runner, in fact I could probably be quoted as saying that "I hate running" but the challenge presented itself and I'm too dang determined not to take it on-- in the meantime, something is happening to me - I'm enjoying it - I can't believe it! My last LONG run was a 7-miler and I actually felt pretty dang good at the end. {5:30 am runs come awfully early}

It's amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it and your heart into it.

"If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear"

No comments: