Saturday, July 25, 2009

Spread the Word!!










Here's your chance to talk about me!!
I'm bringing a Super FUN, UNIQUE, HIGH QUALITY Boutique to VERNAL! YAY!
The First show will be SEPTEMBER 24-26th!
We are still looking for some GREAT Vendors! If you, or anyone you know might be interested PLEASE spread the word! We're looking for people near and far - anyone willing to come to Vernal!
I know there are so many talented artsy/craftsy people -- this might be your opportunity to get your name out!
I'm dedicated to making this a fun, enjoyable experience for the Vendors and a fabulous shopping experience for the community - it won't be like anything Vernal has seen before :)!

Contact me for more info!
livnchic@gmail.com
801-362-6744

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Liberti! I am interested in this. Will you give me a call. 412-43-0860. We are 2 hours ahead of you.

brookerichins12 said...

Lib you did so good on Studio 5. Those were some awesome ideas you shared. Oh and I love your hair!