Sunday, June 7, 2009

Score

If you couldn't believe the last major find, you'll never believe this one!

I picked up this at a yard sale for 2 BUCKS - yep that's right (I'm not sure the lady realized she was selling me a REAL COACH bag or maybe she just has that much MONEY)!


Mia Satchel in Tobacco Brown Leather












I can do A LOT of things with the money it is worth, include buy way more than one purse so I ebay'd it for a winning total of....

Drum Roll please....




$99.00!


This ones going to be hard to top!
I'll be enjoying every last penny I made!

4 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

Girl you make me laugh!! Nice find though..

brookerichins12 said...

Cute bag! I need to come out to your yard sales.

Meg 'n Heath said...

Now thats how you make money!!

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

You are my kinda girl! Thats something Glenn and I would do. We pick up great deals and resale them and boy does it make my day. An easy made dollar!