Friday, June 5, 2009

Big Boy















Laex had his 2 yr (What?!) check up, it is a bit early but we had to go in for something else and the Doc decided just to do it all. He is officially, 37 1/2 inches tall, 30 lbs and in the nurses words, "has lots of brain room" with a head circumference of 19 inches (thank PaPa Hoopes for that one!) He is a blast and remembers EVERY.THING - for instance: we were watching the re-play of my day on Studio 5 and the one picture that is shown is of our old neighbors little girls room, Makayla...He was just intently watching, the picture popped up and he said, "Kayla's room". - Oh my heck - I couldn't believe it, I always say being a college student up until the day he was born paid off, he took in everything!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

You'll have to measure him in 8 months when he is 2 1/2 and double it... that is how tall he'll probably be. So far it is been right on for my three brothers!