Thursday, March 19, 2009

TREES, Trees, trees...

We have been LOVE.ING. the beautiful spring-like weather, while it lasts, and spending much time out-doors working on the yard. We have been planting tree after tree, this hasn't been a simple task because of the rock garden that we've had to un-earth to get them in! So far, we've planted a total of 8 trees including 2 cherry and a peach tree and 6 raspberry bushes!
























































































Laex has really enjoyed himself!

PS - The BIGGEST NEWS of all...as of yesterday we are officially D.O.N.E. with the BFF (Fence Guy)!!! YEAH! How long does it take to finish a fence when you decide not to do it yourself??? 6 1/2 MONTHS - I guess that's why I usually choose to do things myself! :)

4 comments:

brookerichins12 said...

Your fence and trees look really nice. We are loving the spring weather here too, I love spring but I love summer even more... Can't wait!

Danielle Hacking said...

I love the first tree, I want some of those in our yard! Congrats on the fence... we are looking at having our roof done, but it has to be done NOW, and with someone else doing it, it will just take too long, so we will most likely end up doing it our self too!

Hillary said...

There is gonna be some good stuff coming from your kitchen in the future, I have no doubt!! And congrats on no more fence guy.

Brett and Diane said...

Wow I'd say trees, trees, trees! You guys are going to have the BEST yard on the block!