Monday, February 2, 2009

The day finally came!

I'm happy to announce Sundays will now only consist of ONE hour of WWF rather than THREE!!! YAY! (am I a bad parent because I'm this excited?!) Laex is officially a Nursery-ite! He loves it and so do we :) We dropped him off cold turkey (we haven't even visited the nursery once), he watched us walk out the door then got busy playing - we checked once, he was still busy playing, I went to pick him up - he looked at me, turned around and walked the other way --I guess he didn't miss us! I'm so glad I don't have a cryer!

Here he is with his picture he colored or...didn't really color!
















And enjoying a Sunday afternoon Treat we made for Uncle Cade!

4 comments:

Hf said...

yaya only 8 more weeks! Congrats lil dude! So when ya coming this way?

Rebecca said...

YAY! My guys go next week and I can hardly wait! Gotta be the best feeling in the world!!

Kale said...

Congrats! That is always awesome and it makes you wonder why people have another child when you just got him to nursery. You just want to enjoy your two hours of peace. Well of sorts. Sadly my littlest is a crier and its a pain in the butt! So don't worry you aren't a bad parent everyone is that excited trust me!

shylo said...

I remember when Carson went to nursary, you walk around carrying the daiper bag with no baby, it is a great step to take as a parent. Enjoy it...