Thursday, February 22, 2024

Fall Festivities

 We started off October with a fun Fall festival for the Ward, it was held at the Tolmans and was so much fun!  They had a pie eating contest and talked a bunch of the men into it...of course, LeGrand won, ha ha - he can't help it but win these food eating contests!







The minivan hit over 200,000 miles and started acting funny, I just kept feeling like it was going to give up the ghost any day...but I really loved that thing so I just kept pushing it forward (also, because I REALLY didn't want to have to buy a new car until we got a job).  One day as I took Loa to Horse lessons it started acting real weird, so I had LeGrand meet me there and follow me to the dealership...turns out we had to put $1700 into it to keep it running but really the transmission was starting to go out so, it was time for a new car!




I said goodbye to this trusty Honda and settled on a VW Atlas after way too much time spend looking at cars and researching...after having it for a few months now, I like it fine but it honestly isn't my favorite car. It just doesn't seem as comfortable as the van and I feel like all the digital stuff just isn't my thing, ha!

We joined our Soccer loving Moss friends to watch a USC Upstate soccer game!


The Birds invited us to join them for Scarowinds...it was a little chilly but we had a blast!











No comments: