Sunday, January 1, 2023

Halloween Fun

The Halloween Fun started with me attending a girls night costume party...naturally I dressed as the Statue of Liberty - didn't get any pictures, but I did get a picture of this fun Witch LeGrand helped me create


Mixed in with Halloween week was Dr. Suess week - so of course we had to do Crazy Hair...this was all Lytzi's idea




Then the school Halloween Carnival



The kids had gotten Pumpkins from the free pumpkin patch they do at Hooper Springs in Soda every year, I was busy at a local Grace boutique that day so I wasn't there to take pictures but I did make Laexin help them carve the pumpkins, which he was super thrilled about, ha ha!






Of course we had a Halloween themed dinner





Then did all the trick-or-treating starting at the ford delarship in Soda for the trunk-or-treat, then to the Andersons in Thatcher and then some trick-or-treating through the neighborhoods.  We brought along Linqs little buddy and Loas group of 'stranger things' friends :)










 

No comments: