Sunday, January 1, 2023

Christmas Decor

I spent the month of November decorating the house, and even though it was sooner than I usually do it - it was nice to have it all done.  With this giant house it takes a while to get it all fixed up!









One other fun random thing that happened durning the month of October/November is that I got a giant order from an Audrey McGraw in Nashville - just so happend to be Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's daughter.  A couple of weeks later I got an email contact from a lady who is either a friend or employee of theres saying they wanted more garlands so I was able to coordinate with nepal and get them more garlands ordered and to them by the first of December - 24 more white leaf garlands :)  probably the coolest thing that's ever happend to my little business!


 

No comments: