Thursday, April 7, 2022

WE MADE IT!!

 FINALLY the second to last week in July we were moving in - honestly I couldn't believe it.  It really felt like a never-ending project and I was exhausted in all the ways possible.

I wish I would've taken pictures of mass of help we received, it was AMAZING!  So many people, trucks, trailers and hands loading up the old house and unloading at the new house, it was so appreciated!!

And just a few days after getting in Grammie and Papa showed up to help finish up some projects, unpack boxes, organize cupboard and all the things - it was a tender mercy as I was literally at my last leg and not sure how I was ever going to get it all done.


And just because this is how I work - I through in a family photo shoot just a few days before we moved, ahhhh.  I wanted baptism photos for Lytzi and we were really in need of new pictures - probably not the best time but I really wanted to catch the potatoes in bloom and that just happened to be the time!







We had to move when LeGrand was off work and we had help.  That meant we moved in a little premature.  We didn't have cabinet doors, our fireplace wasn't tiled and there were no mantels, our master shower wasn't tiled ...along with other odds and ends.


No comments: