Sunday, March 13, 2022

May

I always appreciate when May arrives as it feels like we might actually have some warm weather again!  Our contractor/friend Greg's wife, Natalie, had asked me to help her with a golf fundraiser going on in Smithfield, so Linq played hooky from school and we had a fun day at the golf course...he even got to golf!



Time spent with Linq is never boring!  I love all the creative, fun things him and his sisters come up with.  He loves to haul around the chickens...this day he had been riding his bike and chasing chickens and obviously hadn't had time to change out of his PJ's!


Every once in a while I have to stop and take a picture of the sunset...Grace has the absolute most beautiful sunrises and sunsets!




During May Laexin had went to the dam by the narrows with one of his school classes where they caught a whole bunch of crawdads that they boiled up and ate...we thought it would be a fun adventure to go crawdad hunting and fishing.  Turns out we didn't find one crawdad or catch one fish, but we had a fun picnic and day in the sun!


May brings Vintage Market Days --I love this show, I love seeing the people and the kids all have coming to check everything out - eat all the goodness and run around.  I was a fun, successful weekend!



The middle of may, Linq and I took a trip to Logan.  For lunch, he chose his favorite...sushi!  What a kid!


 

No comments: