Saturday, January 9, 2021

Busy season, 18 Years & Thanksgiving

My November was basically spent fulfilling lots of Christmas orders---the busy season hits and life gets extra crazy.  But I have just been so overwhelmed with gratitude, it just happens that my business has really blown up at the exact time that was needed for our family.  With the house being built and needing extra income and at a time in life where I have the time to do the work.  It has all been such a blessing...I just keep praying that I'll have the guidance to make the right decisions.

On November 15the we celebrated 18 years of marriage!  Wow! Some days it feel so short.  We didn't get to do much thanks to all that's happening in the world - maybe next year!

We were home alone on Thanksgiving so I cooked a meal and we had LeGrands parents over to eat with us, it was simple and quite and kinda lonely but sometimes that's just how life goes.  It was a good day...the kids were happy to not get out of their PJ's ;)



 

No comments: