Sunday, August 25, 2019

Kids!

Lytzi wanted to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels, so Laexin said he would take them off and help her --they were only outside maybe 10 minutes before they were all yelling at me to come out.  She got on and rode like she had been riding for years!  


 Laexin and LeGrand went to do Baptisms and I took pictures of the kids by the temple :)

 We got a big laugh out of Laexins school picture proofs when they came back like this, ha ha!  I guess it's not a good idea to wear a green shirt that will blend in with the green screen.

 I had to stop by the car place in town and apparently the kids got a hold of my phone while I was inside...basically whenever I leave them in the car I end up with these types of crazy random pictures on my phone!



Even Laexin does it 😊


No comments: