Sunday, December 23, 2018

Fair Convention

I recently got asked to join the Caribou County Fair Board and LeGrand and I got the last minute chance to attend Fair Convention in Billings Montana.  So he and I got a fun weekend away.  It was an interesting convention, but we enjoyed ourselves and learned alot.  It was a long 7hr trip to Billings, which we thoroughly enjoyed :)
 LeGrand had to get a picture with our new friend Marty--he had some pretty amazing outfits, ha ha
 Right when we walked into convention we sat down by Charley Jenkins--he happens to have grown up in Roosevelt and knows the Hoopes clan well, so we had lots in common to chat about.  We spent the weekend hanging out.  I entered a giveaway in his room, he was giving away this guitar and I WON!!!   I found out that Tammy and Geno Lucero are living in Billings now so I got in contact with them and we went to their place and had breakfast the last morning we were there, it was SO GREAT to catch up and reminisce - such great people that hold a special place in my heart.  I have lots of great memories of them!


No comments: