Sunday, November 19, 2017

First Snow, Silly kids & a Split head

October 2nd brought our first snowfall...I'm so not ready for winter, but I probably never will be!



On one of trips for groceries the kids entertained themselves with the Halloween at Wal-mart!

On Thursday October 5th, LeGrand had gone to his pathway class and I jumped in the shower while the kids were playing - only to be interupted by a screaming Loa, she tends to be my dramatic child so I tried to just calm her from in the shower then I heard Laexin say that it was bleeding bad...so I took it a bit more serious😬 I jumped out of the shower and quickly got dressed then saw this - - - 

Apparently they were playing around and she fell and split her head right on the corner (metal) of my entry table. I continued to try and keep Loa calm but Laexin was doing all the reacting for me and keeping her worked up.  I made her get in the shower and get washed so that I could really see what the damage was - I was able to get a hold of LeGrand at school but he wasn't much help without being able to see how bad it was.  I decided that it didn't look that deep so I took it upon myself to cut the hair around the spot and super glue it together than cover it with a bandaid --and I'm happy to report it healed up great :)!





No comments: