Sunday, October 25, 2015

One last Portland Adventure

On LeGrands last day off we took one more trip into Portland for two of our favorite things: Food Carts and Salt & Straw Ice Cream.






The food was delicious as always!  Sushi, Thai Massaman Curry, Lamb Shawarma & Street Tacos.



And the Ice Cream was too :)!!
As we drove through Portland my heart was heavy (in fact, I was taking so many pictures LeGrand said, 'What are you, a Tourist' - to which I replied, 'I feel like one today'), it's sad to think we won't be driving these streets again (at least not for a long time). I don't think I would ever tire of looking down the river as we cross over the bridge into Portland, it's so beautiful to see the bridges, boats and greenery.  I can say, I'm pretty sure I won't miss the never ending Portland traffic!





No comments: