Sunday, September 27, 2015

And...the rest of August.

After all the company left, then life got back to normal and sometimes it's just nice to have some uneventful days -

Lytzi LOVES to 'hold' her Linqy (as she calls him)





Playing together so nicely I had to snap a photo, cause really, how often does this happen?!?


 The many faces of Linq!



My sweet Visiting Teacher gave me lots of Rhubarb so I made some Strawberry Rhubarb jam which I remember eating all the time when I was a kid - so yummy!

Sometimes your 5 year old chooses her own outfit and you just roll with it...
Loa and I were out doing a little school shopping and she was way more into this target dog than picking out clothing ;) I just tried to enjoy it because I'm sure by next year it'll be different!
 This day the kids got a hold of the camera and were taking all sorts of pictures with baby brother!




And...a spilled milk mess brought to you by Laexin, I think he learned that pouring a brand new gallon of milk isn't that easy (I can't even do it without a mess half the time!), he also learned that cleaning it up isn't any fun :) 

No comments: