Sunday, October 26, 2014

Randoms

Just about the time I start feeling isolated, lonely & struggling to be here in Grace I'm once again reminded of the beauty of this place, it's really unbeatable!


 We had a fantastic Conference weekend, I really love how it rejuvenates me, we missed LeGrand as he was working but the kids and I had a good time.


The month of October gave us really nice weather here in Grace and the kids have really enjoyed still being able to play outside!


 Painting!

LeGrand had a guy at his work retire unexpectedly which has put a damper on his work schedule.  He just got done working 14 days in a row and only gets 2 days off before he has to go back, I'm SO ready for them to hire a replacement :) The kids and I have gotten creative to fill our time!



No comments: