Monday, August 18, 2014

Marn's Wedding & Some Friend Time

9 Years ago I had the privileged of serving over the Beehives in our Orem ward.  I love the times I got to spend with them.  I had two girls when I became their leader - Kristie Kitto, who is currently serving a mission & Marnie Stevens whose wedding I got to attend, and help with.  It was such a fantastic day, I couldn't help but feel like a 'proud mom'.  She has had her ups and downs but has found a great guy and married in the Timpanogos Temple.  She was beautiful and the day went perfect - I was so glad to be there!
After the wedding we spent the weekend with the Holley's which happened to be Kayla's Birthday.  We all went to the Zoo and had a fun weekend catching up.  We always love our time to hang out!

























We celebrated the Birthday girl with some serious Chocolate cake :)


Saturday Morning we went to the AF Steel Days Parade - Laex got picked to help in the 'shoot out' he was pretty pumped!



On our way home we made a stop at Smith and Edwards then had lunch at Maddox in Brigham City - we told them that Laex & Lytzi would be celebrating Birthdays and they both got yummy dessert!







No comments: