Sunday, July 13, 2014

Little Swimmers



The week after our trip to Florida the kids had swim lessons.  It's Mon-Thurs. for one week at the Lava Hot Springs pool.  They both love the water and Loa was pumped to go to her first lessons.  There are about 5 kids in each group and about 3 instructors.  I was chasing busy Lytzi around the outside of the pool and looked up to see Loa floundering under the water, she wasn't far from the stairs and there were a couple of instructors within reach of her but no one was looking at her, I kept thinking to myself, somebody grab her, somebody grab her.  I didn't know weather to yell and startle everyone (including the life guard who also wasn't paying attention) or try to get to her myself, and about then the instructor finally looked over an saw her and grabbed her.  Of course she came up choking and crying and I was worried she was going to be traumatized :)  I just watched as the settled her and then they went back to the lessons.  Afterward, the kids came out of the pool and I asked both her and Laexin how they did and if they had fun and she looked and me and said, "yeah, it was fun Mom!  I drowned once but I'm okay." So. Funny.  So now she thinks you can drown and your okay.






No comments: