Sunday, January 12, 2014

December!

I'm obviously behind, I can't believe how crazy life gets around the holidays!

We had a fun month of December

Lytzi is cute as ever!  Growing like a weed and so much fun! 






I caught Loa on two different occasions making her name out of objects she found around the house.  She is SO creative, sometimes the creativity makes me CRAZY (like when she insists on playing with her food) but other times I'm so impressed!





I wasn't feeling good toward the beginning of the month & LeGrand brought me breakfast in bed --I had to document it because it is the FIRST time this has ever happened (and we've been married more than 11 years) he's getting better & better :)


We made yummy treats for our neighbors!




Laex played piano in his first talent show at his school and did great!


No comments: