Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Beauties of Grace




While I have my struggles with living in this small farming community there is one thing I've really noticed lately and it is how amazingly beautiful this place can be!  In spring the wheat, hay & potatoes start to grow, in August they start cutting and harvesting the grain, bailing the straw & hay then September brings Potato harvest.  The fields look so beautiful surrounded by the awesome mountains we have!  The sun rises & sun sets are the most amazing I've seen.  Through the spring and fall we usually get little rainstorms a couple of times a week and they are normally followed by full rainbows --I try everyday to stop and take in all of the beauty around us here, I wish pictures could really capture how magnificent the views are!

No comments: