Monday, January 28, 2013

A New Year & January Adventures!

We had a super fun time 'ringing' in the New Year with our Awesome Neighbors (& GREAT Friends) the Johnson's!  --They had us over for Steak & Homemade Curly Fries -Yum-O!  Then we played some games & called it a night at midnight 'East Coast Time' :)  -Yeah, I guess we're getting old!  {Unfortunately, there are no pictures of the fun occasion!)

Then the Middle of January we got to spend a couple of nights with our good friends the Holley's in Utah!  I went down for my Final Lasik follow up appointment (I can't believe it's been a year! I am LOVING my 20/20 vision WITHOUT Glasses or Contacts!) I also enjoyed getting my hair cut & colored by the wonderful Shelley!  We did some shopping, eating & lots of hanging out!  It was a nice get-away from the FREEZING Idaho Winter we've been experiencing!  The temps were in the NEGATIVE TEENS for at least two weeks straight and I'm getting way ready for spring --in fact we had a 'cold' day at school --they canceled school because it got to -30, ugh!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very, very jealous of your 20/20 vision. Lucky girl!

And yes, I hear Idaho was not the place to be this winter. C.O.L.D.!!