Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Funnies!





I walked into workout group last Monday and was caught by a member of our Primaries Presidency who said, "I've got to tell you what happened in Primary yesterday."  I was like, "Oh, crap!" (you just never know with my child!)

I guess they were watching a movie of the Prodigal Son, and the lady playing the movie mentioned to the other presidency members that the movie had a belly dancer in it but that she didn't think anyone would notice.  They all agreed that it would be okay.  Well, the moment the belly dancer popped up on the screen, my son says very loudly, "Oh, YEAAAAAH!" --they said they were laughing so hard that some of them had to leave the room.

What a kid!  All I can say, is like father like son! He comes by it honestly! :)

No comments: