Sunday, August 1, 2010

THREE Years!

That's how long we've had this guy around! WOW! I love this kid to death!
















We celebrated BIG!

Cowabunga Bay

























































In-N-out





















Presents





















the highlight of the day -a BIG surprise and dream come true for any 3 year old!



































A Ride in a helicopter All.By.Himself (with the pilot, of course), let me just add -the thing didn't have a passenger door - made me nervous to say the least - He LOVED It!

Every time we see a helicopter lately he says, "Mom, someday I wanna ride in a big helicopter and go high in the sky." My usual response, "OK buddy, someday we'll see if you can ride in a helicopter." Yesterday we pulled up and he saw the helicopter and said, "Mom someday I want to ride in a helicopter, not a blue one, just that yellow one." Me, "How about today, for your birthday!" Laex, "Yeah, I do want to ride in that yellow helicopter." :) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is awesome!!

Mandi said...

Wow you make me look like a junky pile for a mom, Oh well I guess it is a good thing my kids don't know you so they can't compare right??

Heather Whitworth said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a blast. What a fun B-Day! Can't believe he is already 3! And so brave to go down those huge waterslides and a helicopter!? Go Laexin!