Sunday, August 15, 2010

catchin up...

We have been FAR TOO BUSY having FUN to even sit down for one second! Here's what's been up since the big guy turned three!

He spent his B-day night, in the tent, with daddy --I'm afraid this is as far as the camping is going to go this summer!















He had a last-minute B-day party with friends, was supposed to be a water party but the dang weather didn't really cooperate so we improvised and played inside for a while then took advantage of the small break in the weather and got wet :) --He got a cake and candles to blow out, that's all he wanted so he was elated --though wouldn't you know I didn't get a picture of the event!















































We got a "Hail" of a storm (literally) that left my poor used-to-be-beautiful garden in SHREDS, I wanted to cry --hopefully we'll still continue to get at least a few veggies, so disappointing!





























LeGrand and I "escaped" for a few days to "sin city" for an EPIC performance by the great GARTH BROOKS - it was worth every penny! WOW! I'm still thinking about it, being in the THIRD ROW only ENHANCED the experience! (AND...the word is (straight from Garth's mouth) that he'll start TOURING again in about 4 Years! YAY!) -One more thing to mark off my "bucket list" :)
















Laex, Loa and I have spent our Tuesdays with lots of fun friends from the neighborhood, pick-nicks and fun places! Last Tuesday we visited Thanksgiving Point Gardens - it was my first time there, what a fun place!





















We've been enjoying this weekend in St. George - we LOVE our Dad's job that lets us have fun times down here! Mostly, we've been spending oodles of time at the pool! LoaLin even had her first swim and LOVED it!








































































Speaking of that little cutie - she goes tomorrow for her 4-MONTH check-up! I thought Laex grew up fast, but it is going by much faster with her - I just want to save every moment!



3 comments:

shylo said...

sounds like lots of fun...enjoy it they grow up too fast. So cute..

Molly said...

Oh my gosh Lib, she is so cute! She looks just like you!

Heather Whitworth said...

Yep, you guys make darling kids that's for sure! Glad you are enjoying your summer and SO SORRY about your beautiful garden. I know how hard you guys work on that, so sad! Stupid Hail!