Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BIG APPLE

Now that I can focus, the excitement is taking over!

In exactly 3 weeks, I'll be "Leavin on a Jet Plane"! Just me and MJ, destination? NYC BABY!

I Heart NYC, BIG TIME. It's been Way.Too.Long. since I've visited (6 yrs to be exact).

But this time, I'm doing things a bit different. Instead of staying with the Weinbers in NJ, we'll be planting out butts, smack dab in the middle of the Big Apple for 8 days of pure enjoyment!

Already confirmed:
Wicked!(front and center thanks to my super awesome hubby)
Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular!
Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island
Empire State Building
Tavern on the Green
Ground Zero
Pizza
Ice Skating in Rockefeller Plaza
Time Square excitement
South Street Seaport
Max Brenners
China Town
Little Italy
Temple
Central Park

and much much more....

Did I mention the City will be dressed for the Holidays, this warms my heart - there's nothing, and I mean NOTHING like NYC at Christmas time :)

If you had 8 days in NYC, where would you visit??

2 comments:

Molly said...

Lib-
I believe you have to go to the Met. It would be very silly of me to say that it's amazing...because everyone knows that, but by the way, it's amazing.

brookerichins12 said...

Hey Lib- Have fun in NYC! I'll never forget calling you on 9/11. Do you remember that?