Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cheeser

Things have been a whirlwind here, and it isn't over!

Laex and I spent last Saturday in Roy attending darling Casey's Baptism. Sunday we got to visit our old and most favorite ward and have lunch with our great friends. And this week I've been preparing to have family come for the BIG BiRThdAy bAsH, and tomorrow bright and early we'll get cement poured - WOW!!

On top of it all I have this Son who turned ONE and now thinks he's "in charge" - ok, that's not really "new" (and frankly, he usually IS in charge) but he's like going on 15.

Quick story: I was sitting in the foyer at church during the second meeting on Sunday and a lady whom I don't know said to me, "Is he always this busy?" - um, yep! The kid never slows down. He doesn't walk anymore, he runs.

Last night we were at a neighborhood BBQ, my son was in everyones drinks splashing them all over himself. The kid is unbelievable sometimes. Despite it all, he cracks me up and his little personality just makes me melt. I can't believe how dang smart he is already.

So, his newest thing, to CHEESE when the camera comes out, take a look, it's hilarious. I realize he looks angry, he's not. And don't ask me what is up with the squinty eyes?!.Check out that hair and those teeth (6 to be exact). His hair is getting too long but LeGrand is determined to let him be shaggy...

4 comments:

The Hoopes Family said...

I love this little man!! See you all tonight!!

Hf said...

Oh my! the drink spilling think is exactly what Matthew did the 1st summer block party we had hear. He was 15 months old. Oh boy you sound like you are in for it :)

Kandice said...

little boys, little boys, what more can I say! I am glad I am not the only one with a busy little guy. He is so cute. I hope he has a great party!

Maria said...

Love it! Isn't it funny how the smile evolves! Cute cute kid.