Sunday, July 16, 2017

Let the summer begin!

The kids and I went to the end of the year assembly where Laex and Loa both got awards (we got Loa's for her since she was away at grammie and papas!)
Of course it started with some selfies by Lytzi :)







Then I took the plunge I've been contemplating for awhile and chopped my hair off - it was a bigger shocker and adjustment than I had anticipated and I'm still trying to get used to it


Each of the kids got to spend between a week and 10 days at grammie and papas, we met them half way and exchanged kids - so after Loa went Lytzi...these two celebrated being back together by sleeping out on the tramp in true summer style!


 And then I had a birthday!  Unfortunately I got really sick and wasn't up for doing much but LeGrand did make a nice dinner and get me my favorite buttercream-frosted-store-bought-cake :)




 A little playtime at the park with friends

Loa's second week of June was extra busy with swim lessons (by our favorite Suzy) and volleyball came with the Grace High volleyball girls - she had a blast at both.  I'm so pleased with how well her swim skills are improving, she was able to do the back stroke alone clear across the pool!





No comments: