Sunday, August 28, 2016

4th of July!

Small town Holidays are always fun!  LeGrand was working for the 4th so the kids and I met up with the Johnson's at the Soda Springs parade and LeGrand was able to sneak away from work for a bit and join us. Of course we left with plenty of candy :)
 (Laexin did the before the parade fun run in his flip flops, haha)












In the afternoon we went to the Johnsons for a BBQ, I had gotten a migraine a few hours before so I was still fighting it and not feeling the best but the burgers sure tasted yummy :)

That night Nicki and Rusty Mortensen invited us to go to Lava and watch fireworks.  We got parked and walked to get ice cream...I was pretty nauseous from my headache so I didn't have any ice cream.  Luckily after a pill and some coke I was feeling much better.  The kids had lots of fun and the fireworks were great!






No comments: