Sunday, May 18, 2014

Loa's 4!

Little miss is officially 4!   I'm hoping that the 4's will be nicer to us than the 3's :)  She loves all things princess, and has more creativity than I can keep up with.  I'm trying to learn to channel it and pick my battles :)  Everything she does turns into a creative masterpiece!  We sure love her spunk & if she wasn't so dang cute we wouldn't be able to handle her sometimes!
She's SO excited to start preschool!



For breakfast she chose Fruity Pebbles :)


 I gave her the choice to buy a cake or make one, she chose to make 'Hello Kitty' cupcakes, I free handed them and it turned into something like a pinterest fail but she loved them :)




She chose to go to the bowling alley & pizza for her Birthday, a little bit of a repeat from when she turned 2 :)











Then she requested blowing out her candles :)



Lytzi LOVED the cupcakes too!






She also loved her new princess bike, she's super excited to be able to ride with her brother!




Love ya sis!

No comments: