Sunday, November 18, 2012

A whole DECADE!

3 Months after I met LeGrand we were married for Eternity --I'm sure there were plenty of people who had their doubts as to whether it would last longer than a year :)  I never doubted he was the man of my dreams and today I know more than ever what a LUCKY lady I am.  He's more perfect for me than I ever knew & I love him more today than I ever thought I could love anyone!


He's a man that will spend all day shopping with me at the mall, craft store, home decor store & shoe store.  He does it happily with no complaining!
He's a man that loves his job and as a result happily works hard to provide all we need and more.  BUT, as much as he loves his job, he loves being with his family more - he passes up overtime to spend time at home, I couldn't be more proud that he's a man more devoted to his family than his job.
He's a man that will spend a much loved day off serving the youth of the ward.  He is one of the most selfless people I know - he would let me spend every dime he makes and never ask a question or want of any for himself.
He's hilarious!  It's guaranteed to be a good time with LeGrand around, he's spontaneous, random, funny, quirky & crazy & I love it!
He is a worthy priesthood holder with a testimony of the gospel.  He's an honest, honorable, respectable man who knows the gospel and lives it.
He's the coolest dad ever.  The kids are so lucky to have a dad who loves them and wants the best for them, who isn't afraid to play dolls & wrestle on the floor who is a great teacher & example.
He shares my dreams, love of traveling & passion for life!
He's generous & compassionate especially to those who have less.  To him, money is just money and things can be replaced - he would give all he had without thinking twice.
...I could go on & on about the amazing man he is but most of all I'm so grateful that he loves me, listens to me, understands me, cares about me, serves me and pushes me to be the best I can! Because of him I'm happier than I ever imagined I could be after 10 years of marriage - and it only gets better from here!
Love You LeGrand!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! What sweet things for a wife to say about her husband--I hope he knows he is equally matched. You are both awesome!!

And I'm SO jealous of your trip to Hawaii---that looked like paradise!